- Registration for a single (1) student, non-refundable: $100.00
- Tuition fees are based on the length of the class (30 minutes, 45 minutes , 60 minutes, etc.).
- We offer multi-class discounts that also extend to families, regardless of the number of dancers.
- An annual sum will be divided into equal payments over the period September-June, our normal season.
The annual sum includes Registration fees, Tuition for scheduled regular season classes; and June Showcase Recital, T-shirt and Costume fees.
Additional charges – not included in the monthly fee – may apply (see below).
- Equal monthly payments (standard)
- One annual payment
- Two equal payments – September and February
- Initial payments are due by the first class.
Please call 248-380-1666 or email us for additional tuition information.
Payment forms accepted
- ACH Debit from your checking account – Preferred. No service fee; credit card account number must be provided and will be kept on file as backup; you will be notified of monthly billing date by email.
- Credit card – PLEASE NOTE: Accounts using a credit card for payment will be charged a 5% processing fee per transaction; Cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover; processed on the 5th of each month.
- Checks or cash – Also accepted.
- Venmo – May be used for secondary charges/purchases, not monthly lump sum. Fees may apply.
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD CHOICE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
- Adds: Will be processed immediately and pro-rated.
- Drops: By written request via email. Requests must be made prior to the first of the next billing month. Any requests received after the first of the month will be processed in the next billing period.
- Missed Classes: Credit will not be given for any classes missed. Zoom is available in cases of illness in the home or logistical issues. Excessive absences may be cause for private lessons or ineligibility to perform in live shows.
Additional (Separate) Fees
- Apparel/shoes for each class if you don't already have them (see dress code with each class listing)
- Apparel for the December and March performances (we use them annually so once you purchase, you usually don't purchase again for 2-3 years)
- June Showcase add ons (see below)
- Seasonal and Summer classes
NOTE: We offer a ‘bill to my account’ service for clients who maintain either a credit card on file or ACH status. Purchases will be paid, along with monthly tuition and costume fees, on their chosen withdrawal date (5th or 15th of the month). You may 'OPT IN' or 'OPT OUT' on your registration form. Clients who decline this service must pay for all items at time of purchase. Venmo accepted.
June Showcase (Recital) Costume Fees
- Costume payments will be spread over the season from Sept. – June with your tuition payment. If you opt to pay in 2 payments, costume fees will be divided into 2.
- Additional upcharges may be required for Company and TEAM classes. Any additional fees will be due at time of notice.
- NOTE: If an account is not current for costume payments as of December 1, costumes will not be ordered for those dancers. Client assumes the risk of costumes not shipping in time for Picture Day and/or Dress Rehearsals and Recitals (Showcase) for any orders placed after the primary order in December.
- Dancer may waive purchase of costumes, but must inform the studio via email of intent to perform in June showcase by December 1st. If not, there is no guarantee that a costume will be purchased.
Additional June Showcase Fees
Tickets, individual and group pictures, dvd/usb, yard signs and more are optional and carry additional fees. Information will be distributed in our annual showcase newsletter.