Recitals are over! A HUGE thank you to all the dancers for their practice and presentation, parents for their support, friends and families for coming out to see our shows, all the many volunteers for their generous donations of time and talent, our faculty and staff, our set builders, our excellent production staff, and our business supporters. You all helped make "We stood together with love and hope and now we dance !" a success!
Please check back for information on our 2022 June Showcases.
June Showcases 2021
Show 1: Friday, June 18 at 7pm
Show 2: Saturday, June 19 at 11am
Show 3: Saturday, June 19 at 3pm
Show 4: Saturday, June 19 at 7pm
- A schedule with your dancer's specific day/times will be sent out to families
- PARC - Plymouth Arts & Rec Complex, 16 N. Church Street in Downtown Plymouth with on-site parking
- Shows will be in the 10,000 sq ft gymnasium
- Audience will be seated on bleachers that allow for appropriate social distancing; seating will be assigned
- Professional sound system, lighting, and flooring will be on-site
- Back-up: Football field at same Complex (in case mandates/restrictions change, we can still proceed with an outdoor venue)
- Each FAMILY may invite 4 (four) guests to their show (based on dancer's schedule)
- We are trying to have a live-streaming (pay per view) option in place so additional family members may watch from their home. Stay tuned for more information.
C.R.A.T.S. (Costume Rehearsal at the Studio) & GROUP PICTURES – JUNE 7-12
- This will be the ZOOMCASE for our Virtual Dancers and the FULL Dress Rehearsal for our In-person Dancers (Unfortunately, our venue does not afford us the ability to properly Zoom)
- ALL Dancers will be in full costume, hair, make-up
- ALL dances will be recorded and group photos taken
- Group Photo orders due by June 12th - See link to order form in Recital Newsletter (link above)
- See Recital Newsletter (link above) for call, picture and rehearsals times
- A wonderful 27-year-old tradition of Dads (or Grandpas, Uncles, Brothers) and Daughters Dancing Together on Stage!
- T-shirt fees apply
- Rehearsals start June 4 (pre-registration was required)
- Daddy-Daughter Rehearsal and Costume Information Sheet
- Orders must be prepaid by June 12 - no late orders accepted
- See link to order form in Recital Newsletter (link above)